Thursday, May 11, 2006

Burnt Out

In the course of the past week or so I haven't been very good at answering to people I am in touch with. I apologize to you all. I continuously feel very tired and I needed a bit of a break.

I have been in touch with so many people recently.. being busy talking, planning and organizing that my body could barely catch up with my activities.

I now start feeling a bit better and I will slowly go back to my coding, networking, book writing, socializing, plotting and planning. My girlfriend might appreciate some of my time too :-)

I am afraid that if I want to keep up with this rythm I'll have to take on doing some exercising. Andrea, a friend of mine, told me that there is a group doing yoga-like practice in the evening in a park just behind the Colosseum. It sounds good and I might go with him to check it out one of these days. I have practiced meditation for a while in the past at a Buddhist School in England and I know the value of cultivating a fresh unencumbered centered mind.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?